Henry Blooms Brain Health Mushrooms & Ginkgo 6000
Henry Blooms®️ Brain Health Mushrooms & Ginkgo 6000 applies five mushroom extracts with traditional natural herbal medicine ginkgo biloba leaf to support brain function and memory health, as well as boost immune system health.
Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects and can combat or neutralise the damaging effects of free radicals.
In addition, ginkgo can help to increase levels of circulating nitric oxide, a compound responsible for dilating blood vessels. Ginkgo's apparent ability to increase blood flow can support protective effects on heart health, brain health and stroke prevention.
Approved by quite a few scientific studies, ginkgo can help to reduce symptoms of psychiatric disorders and dementia, which are diseases associated with ageing.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Shipping cost under $60 via Startrack: $13.20
Free shipping for orders over $60 Australia wide
*Subscriptions are subject to terms and conditions
Henry Blooms®️ Brain Health Mushrooms & Ginkgo 6000
- Supports brain health
- Enhances cognitive performance
- Helps promote healthy blood circulation
- Supports mental clarity
- Maintains immune system health Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Ginkgo biloba leaf extract dry concentrate: 120mg from dry leaf: 6mg
Cordyceps sinensis fruiting body extract dry concentrate: 71.43mg from dry fruiting body: 1g
Trametes versicolour (Turkey tail) fruiting body extract dry concentrate: 55.57mg from dry fruiting body: 1g
Grifola frondosa (Maitake) fruiting body extract dry concentrate: 50mg from dry fruiting body: 1g
Wolfiporia cocos fruiting body extract dry concentrate: 35mg from dry fruiting body: 350mg
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) fruiting body extract dry concentrate: 28.58mg from dry fruiting body: 1g
No added wheat, sulphites, gluten, yeast, lupin, animal products, fish products, shellfish, mollusc, milk derivatives, eggs, soy bean products, lactose, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your health professionals.
- Store below 25°C, away from heat and direct sunlight. Protect from humidity.
- Do not use if tamper evident cap seal or inner seal is missing or broken.
- Adults only. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Not recommended for use during pregnancy or lactation.